The University Computer Centre manages a total of 12 education pools at different locations. The PC workstations there have a broad portfolio of application software that can be used free of charge. They are available for the implementation of practical courses as well as for individual students work.
Due to the pandemic, the pool rooms were only opened for personal use upon request and in justified cases in the past semesters. This semester, the following training pools on Reichenhainer Straße and Straße der Nationen will reopen for students:
- Reichenhainer Straße 70 (Turmbau):
- C22.301, C22.302, C22.401, C22.404 → Mon-Sat 6.00 a.m- 10.00 p.m
- Straße der Nationen 62:
- A11.207 → depending on the opening hours of the building Mon-Sat 6.00 a.m – 8.00 p.m and Sat 7:00 a.m – 2.00 p.m
Important note: Please follow the obligation to wear a mask (FFP2/medical) in the premises of the TU Chemnitz. Other applicable hygiene information are also to be respected and can be found as door hangings. Consider using the QR code to enter contact details.
Disinfectant wipes are available in the pool rooms, gloves can be requested from the user service if required:
- User service opening hours– Str. der Nationen 62, A13.072 and Reichenhainer Straße 70, C22.405
- Mon-Fri: 8.45 a.m – 11.45 a.m
- Tue, Thu: 12.30 p.m – 3.30 p.m
If we obtain information about changes (e.g. addition of further locations), we will publish these promptly on the education pools website.
Do you have any questions? Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.